The Navy ManTech Program executes its projects primarily through its Centers of Excellence. The Centers of Excellence were established as focal points for specific technology areas to enable the development and transition of manufacturing processes and equipment.
The centers function to:
- Execute projects and manage project teams
- Provide corporate expertise in technological areas
- Collaborate with acquisition program offices and industry to identify and resolve manufacturing issues
- Develop and demonstrate manufacturing technology solutions for identified naval requirements
- Provide consulting services to naval industrial activities and industry
- Facilitate transfer of developed technologies
The program currently has seven centers engaged in ManTech activities. Centers and their corresponding core competencies as follows:
The annual Navy ManTech Project Book is a snapshot of Navy Manufacturing Technology projects active or completed during the preceding year. Download the 2016 Navy ManTech Project Book (5.28 MB).