ONR Global -TechSolutions
TechSolutions is an ONR Global rapid-response technology development program that produces prototype solutions to problems identified by Sailors and Marines.
TechSolutions needs suggestions and engagement from warfighters of all ranks/rates/MOS’ on ways to use technology to improve mission effectiveness. Please click here for more information on how to submit a TechSolutions request.
Naval Research and Development Establishment (NR&DE) researchers are invited to register to access the TechSolutions Web Portal* to view solicitations for prototype solutions to problems identified by the warfighters. Instructions on how to register for an account are found on our public website.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a platform for Fleet/Force problems to be submitted directly from Sailors/Marines in need of technology solutions
- Select projects based on high priority warfighter needs and whether the solution will have broad impact, is technically feasible, and is affordable
- Work with the NR&DE to develop S&T prototypes that can be completed in 12 months or less
- Coordinate with transition sponsors, submitters and their Command to identify transition paths once a prototype is developed
For More Information
ONR Global TechSolutions Contact Info: 703-696-0616, ONR_techsolutions@navy.mil
The TechSolutions public website has additional information on the program, solution request process, sample projects, videos and instructions for users to register for access to the TechSolutions Web Portal*: www.onr.navy.mil/techsolutions
The TechSolutions Web Portal* for registered users includes our wiki, blog, project directory, ongoing solicitations and community calendar: https://techsolutions.navy.mil/wiki
* Please note: Access to the TechSolutions Web Portal requires a valid CAC and a connection from a .mil network (NMCI, RDTE).