Navy ManTech projects are executed through the Navy ManTech Centers of Excellence (COEs). The COEs were established as focal points for the development and transition of new manufacturing processes and equipment in a cooperative environment with industry, academia and the Naval Research Enterprise.
- Execute projects and manage project teams
- Serve as a corporate expertise in technological areas
- Collaborate with acquisition program offices and industry to identify and resolve manufacturing issues
- Develop and demonstrate manufacturing technology solutions for identified Navy requirements
- Provide consulting services to naval industrial activities and industry
- Facilitate transfer of developed technologies
The program currently has seven centers engaged in ManTech activities. The centers and their corresponding core competencies are listed below:
The annual Navy ManTech Project Book is a snapshot of Navy Manufacturing Technology projects active or completed during the preceding year.